Friday, April 30, 2010

My Singapore Eyebrow Guru

This post is for all those lovely ladies out there who have asked me about my Eyebrow Guru back in Singapore.

I've been going to her yearly since 1997. I followed her from the Annu Sui counter at Wisma Atria to Raffles City Underpass and now to Dhoby Gaut.

She may be a tad bit pricier than the millions of eyebrow grooming services on that tiny isle but I trust her with my brows. At one point, she was so busy just grooming brows that she had an assistant!

Her name is Anita and she can be found by following these directions:

Exit Dhoby Gaut MRT station
Take the first escalator to your right
Take the first right after the escalator (there is a Mr Bean at that corner where I often get a soyabean drink first!) and you will see a small arcade of shops.
Walk down the arcade until you see a hair salon on your left called Hair Folio.

She does everything from eyebrow shaping to enhancement to tinting to waxing to eyelash extension to perming to tinting to tattooing - whew!

Hair Folio
11 Orchard Road #B1-11
Dhoby Gaut Exchange
Singapore 238826
+65 6333 4323



4 comments:

  1. she also my 1 and only eyebrow guru!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there cityw!!! Lovely to meet you and glad to know that you agree with me too! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are welcome! my eyebrow is almost non existence and my left eyebrow tends to "fly" upwards at 1 spot when it's too long.....only Anita manage to give me my eyebrow back

    ReplyDelete