Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mecca Cosmetica Freebies!

My lovely local You Tube Beauty Guru made a video telling all Australian ladies out there about Vogue's current collaboration with Mecca Cosmetica and I thought I'd pass on the love to my lovely readers too!!

Hurry now and go to your local newsagency (I just walked into the recently opened Big W in South Yarra - so exciting! :), and grab a copy of this month's Vogue.

For $8.50 (Btw, I don't read Australian Vogue as I find it a bit lacking in substance. My favourite beauty magazine if I had to name one would be Harpers Bazaar but I don't normally purchase any beauty magazines because well, I have You Tube!!! :):), all you have to do is to fill out a card and trot straight to your local Mecca Cosmetica to exchange for A$90 worth of beauty items!

I did call ahead to check the Toorak branch had stock first and I recommend you doing the same.

Yay for freebies!



It all came rather nicely packaged I must say. The items in the giveaway are meant to be Mecca Cosmetica's Beauty Icons:

1) NARS Multiple stick
2) Mecca Cosmetica SPF 30+
3) Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel
4) Bunble and Bumble Thickening Hair Spray
5) NUDE Age Defense Intense Moisturizer


The sole reason why I got the magazine was to try out NARS Multiple. The one in the freebie is South Beach.





The Multiple sticks are meant to be multi-purpose sticks for eyes, cheeks, lips, body. It's a cream to powder formula and I thought not only was the tiny packaging adorable but it would be fun to try out. I can see myself using it more as a blush.

1 comment: